If you’re looking for a job you’re in the right place.
Not a CV Builder. Not a Jobs Board, the bright-future Job Search Roadmap is your guide to finding and securing your next job or career re-alignment.
It’s a proven 7 Step Plan.
- Turn your into a CV winning one
- Creating a magnetic LinkedIn profile to get noticed and attract recruiters.
- How to effectively leverage all job search methods
- Ace the interview
- Negotiate like a pro
- How to progress and optimise your job search
A winning formula including not only what’s been proven to work over decades but also incorporating latest best practice. What works best today…
People don’t know how to look for a job and this probably includes you.
In the last 10 years, job search has become more complex, more time consuming and there’s more at stake, with hundreds of applicants how do you make sure you get considered.
Who’s this for?
Bright-future is for you, if you’re a knowledge worker type, professional/semi-professional, senior manager or even a CXO.
It’ll work well for you whether you in sales, finance, marketing, customer services, legal/law, consulting, manufacturing, operations/logistics or IT.
And let’s not forget HR professionals who might be great at hiring people, but are not so smart at finding a job for themselves.
Are you thinking?
How will this Job Search Roadmap help you?
It will help make your job search easier, more productive and more successful.
The bright-future job search roadmap is more than just a textbook, CV Builder or Jobsite.
It’s like a set of best in class online guidebooks, addressing all your job search challenges…
- Where can you find a job?
- How can you increase your chances of success?
- How long will it take?
- What can I expect in an interview process?
- How has this changed in light of the global pandemic and economic downturn?
- How and when should I discuss salary package?
- How can I ensure a cultural fit?
It’s packed full of insights and proven tips.
With self-help tools templates to make your job search easier and proven tips.
Most importantly it’s a proven 7 Step methodology.
Follow the process, apply the insights and you can be expected to find a better job faster.
Are you thinking “What can I do?”
Discover new possibilities?
Most job seekers struggle to think about what other types of job opportunities might be available to them.
The majority of people don’t want a career change however what they do want to find out is…
How can I apply my skills into a new challenge.
This is particularly important, today’s digital world means we need to constantly be reinventing ourselves, constantly be learning and in the future, some roles will become obsolete and they’ll be new roles that do not exist today.
For most people career change is an unrealistic option however career re-alignment is realistic.
The key to career re-alignment is to leverage the deep skills, competencies, aptitude, your motivations and interests.
Which means you have to develop good clarity as to what these are…
We’ve got ideas and insights to help you brainstorm:
- What your transferable skills are.
- How you may be able to apply your capabilities into new job types.
- How you may be able to apply your capabilities into new industry sectors or employer types.
- What specific companies you may wish to explore job openings with.
- How to best present yourself for new job types.
Hi, I’m Robert Tearle, I’m the person behind this initiative.
30 years ago I was asked questions such as:
- What can I do improve my CV?
- How can I improve my interview technique?
- Where are the best jobs and how can I find them?
Today I’m still asked these and many more questions.
My experience is deep and broad.
- I’ve personally recruited a large number of people into big global brands like IBM, SAP, Salesforce, BT and thousands into small companies you may never have heard of.
- Covering all job types; sales, marketing, consulting, project management, finance & accounting, HR, innovation & product development, procurement, supply chain and engineering…
- And at all levels of seniority including Career Starters, Specialists, Subject Matter Experts, Managers, Directors / CXOs and CEOs.
I know what employers are looking for and what job seekers need to do to find a better job faster.
I’ve coached hundreds of people on a one to one basis, in seminars/group workshops and various charitable activities associated with getting people back into work.
I’m now sharing my insights with you, in this…
7 Step job search roadmap
- Slow down to speed up… How to plan your job search.
- How to better identify your options.
- What qualities hiring managers really want to see in a CV.
- CV tips and templates which are evidenced to get you better results.
- LinkedIn tips. How you can “Be found” with the right profile
- How to uncover the hidden jobs market.
- Explore and leverage all 5 job search methods.
- Be chosen. How you can ace the interview and negotiate a salary package.
Plus it’s got insights to help you best approach your First 100 days, Choosing Career Paths, Career Change, How to get Promoted, Your route to CEO, Emotional Intelligence and Executive Presence… bright-future.com addresses all your career interests in one place.
All this for 1 month for £9.99 then £4.99 / month.
One subscription. Giving you access to ALL the bright-future content.
Find a better job faster.
BACKGROUND AND METHODOLOGY
You’re probably one of the majority!
What lies behind this is a combination of conventional principles, proven in the decades-old outplacement industry# and my own insights, including using social channels to drive job search productivity and proven formulas.
Some of the proven concepts and methodology which you can access in bright-future have been evidenced to bring superior results for more than a quarter of a century in the “Outplacement” industry# and repeatedly verified to accelerate job search success.
“Outplacement” is a micro-industry, provided by professional services companies providing support to help former employees transition to new jobs. A consultancy firm usually provides the outplacement services which are paid for by the former employer, with the “Outplacement” firm providing practical advice and training materials.
The principles used in the “Outplacement” industry are applied commonly by all firms and coaches/consultants, in other words, they have similar approaches and methods, ones which are proven to bring a superior approach and results to job search, these are included in our 7 step job search roadmap.
Robert Tearle’s in-depth experiences
I’ve coached job seekers for more than 30 years, providing one to one coaching, in workshops and through my training materials.
A winning formula including not on what’s been proven to work over decades but also incorporating latest best practice. What works best today…
This roadmap contains up to the minute insights to empower you to best leverage LinkedIn, google and much more in your job search.
The content, templates and tips in bright-future are ones which I have used to coach people in job search and career development, previously only made available to people in my inner circle. They’ve been widely proven to work well for others and will work for you.
We acknowledge and credit the following: GROW Graham Alexander, Alan Fine, Sir John Whitmore. Strengths: Daniel Goleman, Marcus Buckingham & Donald Clifton, Tom Rath & Barry Conchie. Clifton Emotional Intelligence: Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, cofounders of TalentSmart, Peter Salovey and John Mayer. Social Intelligence: Edward Thorndike. Personality Profiling and Types: Myers-Briggs, Carl Jung. 16PF: Raymond Cattell. Human Needs: Abraham Maslow. Marginal Gains: Sir Dave Brailsford and Matt Parker. The Centre for Creative Leadership. Multiple sets of information sourced from Wikipedia. Some of the frameworks in bright-future are sequenced based on the GROW model, which is best put into practice along with SMART objectives. The GROW acronym stands for Goal, Reality, Obstacles or Options, and Way forward. Providing an invaluable tool to help keep your action plan well-structured and focused. GROW originated in the Inner Game theory developed by tennis coach Timothy Gallway. SMART is another acronym used in coaching and is often used in conjunction with GROW. It stands for: Specific | Measurable | Attainable | Relevant | Time-bound… otherwise all content
Copyright 2020 Robert Tearle. All rights reserved.